Tuesday, June 14, 2016

April & May Reading Challenge Updates

So it looks like I skipped updating my reading challenges for April. So this post will have April and May progress reports.

I'm finally nearing the end of my ARC TBR list and I couldn't be happier! Not that I don't enjoy reading these books. I just accepted too many too close together (many with only a week between deadlines). This would be ok if I had gotten around to reading some of these earlier. I'm looking forward to reading some books I've had for a while. I picked up Slammed by Colleen Hoover for $1.50 yesterday and would like to get to it sooner rather than later. Plus I've got several books I'd purchased or got free earlier this year that I'd like to read. On to the progress reports.


April Progress
I crossed off two more in April and 1 more in May.
 Debut Novel - Edge of Chaos by Molly E. Lee
Book You Bought - Edge of Chaos by Molly E. Lee
 
May Progress
 Setting begins with B - Game of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo
 
alphabet 2016
Completed two in April and one in May for this challenge as well.
 
April Progress
 A - The Arrangement by Mary Smith
E - Edge of Chaos by Molly E. Lee

May Progress
G - Game of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo



Goodreads Group - 2016 Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge
April Progress
None
 
May Progress
 A Book Set in Europe - Bet on Me by Mia Hodell
A Book about a culture you're unfamiliar with - Cross the Stars by Venessa Kimball
 
 There were a few challenges that I didn't have any progress for in April and May. But I did read six books in April and five books in May.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment