Monday, July 4, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 4, 2016

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by The Book Date is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. 

So, it's been just under a month since I did one of these posts. So there will be A LOT of books in the finished reading category. I'm finally done with my list of ARCs. To start I was really happy to be done. But here lately I've had a really hard time deciding what book to read next. There are so many I want to read that I just can't decide.

Finished Reading

 
You can find my review for Shift here and Caged here. I will have reviews up soon for some of the others, but not all.  (Sorry, for the placement of some of these covers, but it just did not want to work with me today.)

Currently Reading

This is a physical book I won a while back and I think it might be a nice change from all the romance I've been reading lately.

What Will I Read Next?
I've had such a hard time deciding what to read lately that I have no clue what I'll read next. But here are some covers or books that stand out to me.



HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only one struggling to find her next read. Lately I've been so indecisive on that front. I actually have three books in front of me now and am unsure which I will pick up next. Whatever you've decided to pick up, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I wrote this post, I hadn't started Forever Road yet but planned to. I LOVED it! It reminds me of Charlaine Harris's books. I know you read some mystery. You might like it.

      I can spend hours searching through the books on my Kindle and going to Goodreads to re-read the synopsis. It only leaves me more confused about what to read.

      Delete