Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #2

[STSmall%255B4%255D.png] 

Welcome to my Stacking the Shelves post for this week. Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. This is where I can post about the books and book swag I received this week. I will be posting my list on Sundays and will include anything I received Sunday through Saturday. 

It was a busy & stressful week at work this week. So I didn't do much shopping or reading. But I did manage to pick up one freebie and had some book mail. LOVE book mail!

Please be sure to check prices before one-clicking.

FREEBIES 

Covered in Coal (Buried Secrets, #1)

Covered in Coal by Silla Webb - This was one I had on my Amazon wishlist and it had a price drop this week. 
 
CONTEST WINS
I won the above ARC in Lindsay Paige's 4-Year Anniversary Giveaway. Without a Doubt releases December 18 and I will be posting a review on release day.

How'd you do this week? Be sure to leave a link to your Stacking the Shelves post in the comments so that I can check out what you got this week.


4 comments:

  1. Without a Doubt sounds like good read, I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up & stacking the shelves post:
    https://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/weekly-wrap-up-stacking-the-shelves-7-november/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it. I'll check out your list.

      Delete
  2. You have some great books here, because they not just look good but they also sound amazing. Now imagine my TBR growing even more :)) I need a second life just for reading all the books I want. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to check out your list.

      Delete