Monday, April 4, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading: April 4, 2016

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by The Book Date is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone.

Finished Reading

A Dark Faerie Tale Books 1 & 2 
I loved this set of books! The descriptions are enthralling! I hope to have a review up on Wednesday.

Currently Reading

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) Broken at Love (Whitman University, #1) Edge of Chaos (Love on the Edge, #1) 

What Will I Read Next?
Broken Down (Hidden Scars, #2) Silent Orchids (The Age of Alandria, #1) 
 

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I've always been curious about Alexia Purdy so I'm glad to know you enjoyed her books! Ooh, I want to read Broken at Love. I've had that for who knows how long...gotta get to it someday. Happy reading, Carey! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it last night. When I started it, I hadn't planned to write up a review. But I will probably write something short up for it. It grabbed me eventually.

      Delete