Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 Reading Challenges

I've decided to take part in a few reading challenges for 2016. I told about my intent to do one earlier in December. Then I found a few others I was interested in and decided to do one big group post for them. I plan to update my progress on these challenges monthly.

 

I posted about this challenge here.  

alphabet 2016 
This is an easy challenge. All you have to do is read a book title starting with each letter of the alphabet.

Holiday Bookish Bingo

 This holiday bingo runs from Dec 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016 and is hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews. I've already managed to cross off 2 spots (not counting the FREE space) and am working on another.

Goodreads Group - 2016 Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge

This challenge lists 41 categories of books to read. For instance one is " A book based on a fairy tale". I'll give it a shot.

I thought I had bookmarked another one or two challenges, but I'm not finding them now. I'm sure I'll probably add a few more throughout the year.

Are you participating in any challenges in 2016? Are you hosting any? Feel free to leave links to your challenges in the comments. I love reading challenges.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment