Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bout of Books Challenge #1

Bout of Books

Lori over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale is today's challenge host and she's having a game of Would You Rather. Typically, this wouldn't be a game I'd play. But Lori's questions seem easy to answer (for the most part).

Writing My Own Fairy Tale


Here are my answers.

Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
My Answer: Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages. For one, this doesn't really bother me too much. Secondly, Cheetos would just leave the pages filthy. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a good handful of Cheetos. But not while reading. 
 
Would you rather:
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
My Answer: Meeting an author would make me nervous. So I'm going to have to go with meeting one of my favorite characters.

Would you rather:
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
My Answer: Never be allowed in a library again. I could always have someone else go to the library for me.

Would you rather:
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
My Answer: This is the hardest one for me to answer. But I'm going to go with one of my favorite characters dying. I don't know that I could handle my favorite couple breaking up.

Would you rather:
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
My Answer: Twilight. I love the series. While The Scarlet Letter isn't all that bad, I'd much rather read something modern.

Want to join in? Go to Bout of Books before the end of Tuesday night and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment