Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday -Top Ten Books on my TBR List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Today's topic is the top ten books I've added to my To Be Read List. At first I was thinking this would be a repeat of the list I made last week. But then I realized that these don't have to be books I own. These are books that I want to read. I went through my wishlist on my Amazon account and picked out 10 books.

Manic (Rook and Ronin, #2) The Chief (Highland Guard, #1) Independence (Significance, #4) 
Mindsurge (Mindspeak, #3) The End Game 
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) Summoned (Redemption's Heir, #1) Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)  
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) Crossing the Ice (Ice #1)
 
 
 


 


6 comments:

  1. Great list! Anna is one of my favorite books of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this cover too! There's another cover on Goodreads, but I prefer this one.

      Delete
  2. We have a few books in common...The End Game, Anna and the French Kiss, Game of Thrones, Fablehaven (which my kids highly recommend), and Crossing the Ice. And I'm pretty sure I own these as well. *ha*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, maybe I could convince my 14 year old son to try Fablehaven. He likes to read, but would rather be playing video games.

      Delete
  3. Crossing the Ice was super cute! I really enjoyed it! Mindsurge was great as well! And I love the Significance series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've finally found another blogger that loves the Significance series! Yesterday, I picked up Sunseri's new series book 1 Emerge as a Freebie. Have you tried that series yet?

      Delete