Friday, January 8, 2016

Bout of Books Update Day 4


Bout of Books

My son had a basketball game tonight. So there were a few hours that I wasn't able to read. I also didn't read at lunch today and went to bed earlier than I have been lately. But I'm surprised at the number of pages I was able to read today. I should be able to finish Winters Heat tomorrow.

Thursday, 1/7
Number of pages I've read today:53
Number of books I've finished today: 0
Total number of pages I've read: 218
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books: Winters Heat by Cristin Harber
Challenges: Did not participate in today’s challenge

4 comments:

  1. You're making progress, Carey! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased that I managed to read each day.

      Delete
  2. Good on your for keeping up despite going to a baseball game. XD Dedication, woot! ;D Good luck with the rest of the challenge!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have probably snuck some pages in while in the stands, but I was pulled in to work the concession stand for a game.

      Delete