Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bout of Books Challenge #2


Bout of Books

Today's Bout of Books Challenge is a Rainbow Challenge and is being hosted by Ranty Run of a Reader. Rebecca has given us the choice of creating either a cover challenge or doing an author challenge. We can either create a rainbow using book covers (either physical or virtual) or create a "rainbow" by finding an author whose last name starts with the same letter of one of the colors of the rainbow. I've decided I want to do both except I'm too lazy to go find the books and take a picture of them. It was a long day at work and I'm tired. So I will create a virtual rainbow.

COVER RAINBOW

 Mindsiege (Mindspeak, #2) Chosen (The Chosen, #1) Lulu's Cafe Lichgates (The Grimoire Saga, #1)
Storm in a B Cup - A Breast Cancer Tale No One to Trust (Red Stone Security, #1)  Reckless (Renegades, #1)

AUTHOR RAINBOW 

R - Reichs, Kathy
O - Owens, C.M.
Y - Young, Lani Wendt
G - Gabaldon, Diana
B - Brown, Tara
I - Isbell, Megan Nugen
V - Voight, Ginger

So it turns out I've read (according to my Goodreads) each of the above authors but Voight. 

Happy Reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment