Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Update Days 5 & 6


Bout of Books

Saturday my husband and I took my son and a friend to watch the Arkansas Razorback Men's Basketball team play in Fayetteville. So I was away from the house all day and did not get to post an update for Friday. So it is included here.

The good thing is that the trip is 2 hours each way and I wasn't driving. So I read for 4 hours. I read Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. OMG!! I'm in love with her writing and can't believe it's taken me this long to read one of her books. I may binge on her books this year.

Friday, 1/8
Number of pages I've read today: 34
Number of books I've finished today: 1 (YEAH!!!!)
Total number of pages I've read: 252
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Winters Heat by Cristin Harber and Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Challenges: None
Saturday, 1/9
Number of pages I've read today: 204
Number of books I've finished today: 0
Total number of pages I've read:456
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Challenges: none today

No comments:

Post a Comment