Monday, January 11, 2016

Bout of Books Update: Day 7


Bout of Books
 
The Bout of Books Read-a-thon has come to an end. Overall, I'm very happy with my progress for this read-a-thon. I came really close to finishing a second book last night. But I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. 
 I hope to have reviews up for Winters Heat and Hopeless soon. I should also finish The 5th Wave this week and be able to put up a review for it.  I'd definitely recommend any of these books to anyone who likes these sort of books. They were all very good.

Sunday, 1/10
Number of pages I've read today: 214
Number of books I've finished today: 0
Total number of pages I've read: 670
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books:Winters Heat by Cristin Harber, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy, and Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Challenges: none today

No comments:

Post a Comment