Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 15

I've decided to take part in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon 15 to start off my new year. I'm real anxious to get my first book of the year read and I figure this will help me do that. It might be tough for me to get the reading time in as the first of the month is always busy for me at work. Plus, I've got the added pressure of closing out the books for 2015. But I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I'm currently working on three books and am hoping to at least finish one of these if not two. Here's the list of books I'm currently reading.

1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy
2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
3. Winters Heat by Cristin Harber

I don't have a plan beyond these three.

Good Luck to anyone taking part!

No comments:

Post a Comment