Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I didn't Get to in 2015

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Today's list is supposed to be about the top ten 2015 releases I meant to get to last year but didn't. I don't ever know what books are releasing in any given year. Instead I will be listing the books (published in any year) that I really meant to get around to reading last year but didn't.

Out of Ruins (From the Wreckage, #2)Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner, #2)
  
The Bone Bearer (Book 3 in the Telesa Trilogy)  Looking for You (Oh Captain, My Captain #1) 

Lichgates (The Grimoire Saga, #1)  Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2) 

 Give Me Strength (Give Me, #2)  Generation M (The Toucan Trilogy, #3) 
Mindsurge (Mindspeak, #3)  Independence (Significance, #4)
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Out of Ruins has such a pretty cover! I hadn't heard of that one before. I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book was good. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete